Night Changes


So, this is my Balkan Tube Fest outfit. I didn't want to go in something what is totally casual, so I wore this lace blouse which perfectly hold the line of comfort and elegance through the whole outfit. Comfort was my number one goal because festival lasts more than 8h. Anyway, I wore black lace blouse, black pants, black boots, black coat and black bag. Yes, everything black. As for the location, I am in town, but outfit I had shot is in the ambience of nature. Hooray for me. But, the view is really incredible! You can see part of the city and the river and I just had to shot there although the sun was taking my eyes out.
_______
Dakle, ovo je moj outfit sa Balkan Tube Fest-a. Nisam htela da idem u nečemu što je skroz casual, pa sam obukla ovu čipkanu bluzu koja savršeno drži liniju udobnosti i elegantnosti kroz ceo outfit. Udobnost mi je pre svega bio cilj jer festival traje više od 8h. Nosim crnu čipkanu bluzu, crne pantalone, crne čizmice, crni kaput i crnu torbu. Da, sve crno.  
Što se tiče lokacije, nalazim se u gradu, a outfit opet slikam u ambijentu prirode. Bravo za mene. Ali, pogled je zaista neverovatan! Vidi se deo grada i reka i morala sam tu da uslikam outfit iako je sunce padalo tačno na mene.

BE YOUNIQUE & CARPE DIEM, 
Jasmina Di, x.

Shop Similar

Coat: Godsend | Blouse: NB | Jeans: NS | Shoes: Deichmann | Bag: Tally Weijl
_______

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous total back look! I love your lace top and boots!:)
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prekrasan outfit
    tajfunblog.blogspot.hr/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lijep outfit,simple black :)
    Nadam se da ste se lijepo druzili xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is so lovely and your necklace is sweet! Very lovely lady :) Thanks so much for your nice words on my blog. Following you for sure :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hvala na odvojenom vremenu i vernom čitanju. Nadam se da vam se ovaj post dopao, a mi se čitamo u sledećem postu. 💫